Home Page

Complaints Statement

If you have any concerns, then please contact your child's teacher in the first instance, either by Dojo or by telephoning the school office to make an appointment.

If your child's teacher is unable to resolve the issue, in a reasonable amount of time, then an appointment should be made with the Headteacher to discuss your concerns. 
Please refer to the Steps of Complaint Procedure under "Documents" on this website.  A full copy of the School Complaints Procedure is available from the school office. This is a statutory policy that is reviewed by the school's governing body.