At Blundeston CEVC Primary School, we aim to nurture and prepare our children educationally, socially, morally and physically for their continuing education into the next phase, and beyond, into adulthood.
Therefore, the core aims of our curriculum are:-
· to foster a lifelong love of learning;
· to teach the concepts, skills and attitudes embodied in the National Curriculum through carefully chosen themed topics, which are relevant to our children, our school and its locality;
· to support our children to develop an understanding of the key British values: mutual respect, tolerance of others, democracy, the difference between right and wrong, fairness and equality;
· to promote perseverance so our children strive to do their very best and achieve their full potential;
· to develop our children’s own moral values and spiritual awareness, within the context of our strong Christian ethos.
For more information on our curriculum, please see your child's teacher(s) or look on your child's year group's class page (under the "Children" section) for the termly curriculum news.